Whole Life Ministry
Our heart is for everyone to discover that God is interested in and wants to be a part of every aspect of our lives. Supporting, equipping and resourcing people to live life fully the way that God made them to live.
Whole life discipleship
We believe God is interested and wants to be involved in every area of your life:
- Whoever you are
- Whatever you do
- Wherever you spend your time
We believe that what Jesus did on the cross makes a difference to the way we live our everyday lives, to our communities, workplaces, places of education, leisure activities, homes and the wider world.
We want you to grow in your relationship with Jesus so that you can become more like him and effective in your ministry in your everyday life. Here are a few ways we can help with this:
- Get Connected – we really encourage you to join up with a small group and grow in relationship with other Christians, who can share life, support and pray for you.
- Pray – prayer is the best way to get to know Jesus better. You can do this on your own and we also have lots of ways to pray with others. Take a look on our prayer pages.
- Gather – its good to worship together regularly with other Christians. We gather every Sunday.
- Ideas – we can help you with ideas of how to read your bible, books to read or online resources that might help you. As a starter, take a look at licc.org.uk for some great ideas, resources and articles.
- Give – Jesus calls us to be servants. He has given each of us gifts to share with others. We’d love to explore your gifting with you to see how you can serve God more in your everyday life, in the church family and in the community. We also encourage financial giving towards supporting the vision of our church.
- Share stories – when we hear stories of how God is at work it spurs each other on. If you have a testimony of how God is at work, get in touch with us.
If you would like to know more please speak to Hannah H or contact the Church office.
Ways you can give
‘Each of you should give what you have decided in your heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver’.
2 Corinthians 9:7
We have a wide range of small groups that meet through the week.
Bible Study, Fellowship, Exercise, Walking etc. ...more
As a church we believe that prayer should
Be like a thread of gold that runs throughout the fabric of the whole church.
Figure as ‘a first resource not as a last resort’.
Underpin all our activity as a church, and be significant in our lives as followers of Jesus. ...more